Theebine is a small rural community north west of Gympie in Queensland. The school currently has an enrolment of 6 students who enjoy focused and intensive support in all areas of the curriculum.
Our curriculum is aligned with the Australian Curriculum and students engage in Technology, Health and Physical Education, The Arts, Science, German as well as English and Mathematics.
At Theebine State School we strive to achieve excellence in education and develop well balanced individuals who can operate positively in society.
Theebine State School is a co-educational state school situated in a picturesque rural setting with well established trees and gardens.The local community is very supportive of the school and school functions. Theebine State School is intrinsically a community school.
We ensure a quality education by:
- providing for the development of the child academically, emotionally, physically and socially.
- providing well informed teachers and well trained support staff.
- providing programs which cater for individual, teacher beliefs and educational advancement.
- maintaining a co-operative supportive atmosphere within our school community.
- encouraging all community members to play a role in our school.
Our Teaching Principal is Mrs Tracey Tait.